Minnesota  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/06, 12:46 am

Contempt for non-disclosure

We failed to submit the non-disclosure form back in time for the creditor seeking payment. We have been ordered to court for contempt - what will happen with this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search