Minnesota  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/07/13, 1:46 pm

I am filing chapter 7 bankruptcy in Minnesota. The bankruptcy will relieve me of my judgments but my lawyer says they will remain on my credit report. He says that for

$100 each he can take care of this. I thought that since its so cheap I must be able to do this. How would I go about this? The judgments are in three different counties in Minnesota. Thanks for your help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search