Minnesota  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/12, 7:01 am

Is there a way to buy a truck from a relative so that that relative has to use that money to pay a known amount of income tax that will be due for 2012?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/05/12, 7:11 am by David Anderson

Yes vua Contract or Assignment document

Be careful though

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Mahoney Anderson LLC P.O. Box 44504 Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search