Minnesota  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/13, 1:21 pm

can your parents have the rights to sue the people that you move in with when you turn 18 and you are almost done with high school

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search