Minnesota  |  Consumer Law

I still do not have the wedding day photographs or photo albums from my wedding day in 2007. I paid and my package included an album. In addition, I paid an additional $1300 for an engagement album and upgrade to my wedding album a few years ago. I have received the digital images of the engagement shoot and day after shoot, but not from my wedding day, nor have I received my albums. I have several emails saved back and forth with the photographer with promised deadlines. I am lost as to what to do now. I just really want my wedding day photos and my albums or my money back. He is a great guy and photographer, I think his business grew faster than he was prepared. What are my options? Can I go after her for my money and/or promised product or am I stuck with just bad reviews and reporting him to the BBS?

Answered on: 9/25/13, 3:03 pm by Tricia Dwyer

Hello. The major issue that stands out is that your issue stems from 2007 and it is now late 2013. I urge you to get to an attorney immediately. In issues such as this you typically irrevocably lose certain rights by undue delay. I suggest you google the term 'statute of limitations'. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Ph 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Minnesota Contract Law

Lawsuits

Debtor Creditor

Statutes of Limitations

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC Twin Cities Twin Cities To St. Cloud, MN 55404