Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Minnesota

I have a brother that has a credit card dept of 5k and wants to pay it off so he can enter a monk temple. Does he call the collections and pay it off? Whats the next move? It was docketed and moved from the bank to a creditor now. Thanks.

Asked on 11/29/12, 8:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nathan Hansen Nathan M. Hansen, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

He would want to contact the attorney that brought the case for the creditor to arrange for payment and to ensure that a satisfaction of judgment is obtained and filed.

Nathan Hansen


Read more
Answered on 11/29/12, 9:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now