Minnesota  |  Credit and Debt Law

Went to collaborative divorce attorney, was supposed to get more info for him about home/finances, etc. In the meantime, husband and I reconciled. I let him know that and to put everything on hold. He calls me later and said I owed him money. We did not sign anything yet. Do I have to pay him the money he is asking for?

Answered on: 9/20/13, 8:59 am by Tricia Dwyer

Hello. Agreements may be made orally or via a written document. Your post does not state whether you had formed an agreement of any sort with the attorney. Please confer with an attorney as need be. You are welcome to contact me. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will speak initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in a limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

TRICIA DWYER, ESQ.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq & Associates PLLC

Phone: 612-296-9666

365 Days of the Year until 8 p.m. daily

dwyer.tricia@gmail.com

http://dwyerlawfirm.net

DIVORCE LAW

DIVORCE PLANNING LAW

FAMILY LAW

FAMILY LAW MEDIATOR

DEBTOR CREDITOR LAW

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC Twin Cities Twin Cities To St. Cloud, MN 55404