Minnesota  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/28/13, 7:38 pm

Can i file a counter claim for out of state travel expenses and lost time at work?

I live in Illinois and I am being sued for an old credit card debt of $900.00 in Minnesota. I have to show up to Conciliation Court in Minnesota.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search