Minnesota  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/17/13, 6:13 pm

my ex owes past child support my youngest son now 21 years old. ex is getting lump sum from disability,am i entitled any payment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search