Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/28/13, 8:28 am

I got charged with a simple assualt and posession of marajuana (both misdeamenors) in az 7 years ago. Will they prohibit me from work in the chidcare industry here in minnesota

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search