Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/04/09, 9:05 pm


I have a client that was 15 and convicted of CSC, placed in a juvinal facility, then when released and commited a simple robbery and was tried as an adult. Should the juvinle record of been sealed. my client has not reoffended ever. My client now is 31 and still has to register as an offender? or should that have been sealed with his juvy record?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search