Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 3:16 pm

My house was robbed n used as a party pad by fiance's xwife n the police Will not do anything about it. They tell us that its a he said she said problem. because his xwife claims she had permission to be in the house n take what she wants. The county attorney has mine n my fiance's police reports n has done either. I feel so violated. What can I do to get justice? L

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search