Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 3:16 pm

My house was robbed n used as a party pad by fiance's xwife n the police Will not do anything about it. They tell us that its a he said she said problem. because his xwife claims she had permission to be in the house n take what she wants. The county attorney has mine n my fiance's police reports n has done either. I feel so violated. What can I do to get justice? L

2 Answers

Answered on: 9/16/13, 3:48 pm by Tricia Dwyer

Hello. A private attorney will be happy to review the matter for you and provide you with guidance on your legal rights and potential paths of action. You are welcome to contact me. Generally: Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will speak initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in a limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.


Tricia Dwyer, Esq & Associates PLLC

Phone: 612-296-9666

365 Days of the Year until 8 p.m. daily







Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC Twin Cities Twin Cities To St. Cloud, MN 55404

Other answers from this attorney

Answered on: 9/17/13, 1:31 pm by Maury Beaulier612.240.8005

Based on the information provided, you may be able to file a civil lawsuit for any damages against the ex wife.

Maury D. Beaulier

Attorney at Law

(612) 240-8005


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Minnesota Lawyers 5775 Wayzata Blvd., Ste 700 St. Louis Park, MN 55416

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search