Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

I missed my sentencing court date because the lady I met with for my PSI meeting informed me that until I schedule my chemical assessment evaluation and pay the fee and take my UA I wouldnt be able to preceed with sentencing- she submitted some written request for 30 day extension, and the court recieved her request, but never informed her or myself that they were going to preceed with the original senticing date regardless of the fact that I was in the process of scheduling my chemical assessment, I even specifically asked at my psi meeting if I needed to call the Court or lawyer to infirm them, and she said that she had to make the request and that I needed to complete my chemical assessment before sentencing could happen-

Therefore, I was mislead about not having to go to court so will I be held responsible for their lack of communication?