Legal Question in DUI Law in Minnesota

I have a court date (initial appearance) for 1030 a.m. tomorrow for DUI. My cars fuel pump went out and I have no other way to get to court. I can only drive a car with an ignition interlock, and no one is available to give me a ride. What can I do???

Asked on 9/23/12, 11:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You must find some way to get to court whether by friend, public transportation or cab. If you fail to appear, a warrant will issue for your arrest. That situation will be far more costly to resolve than any caab fare.

For legal representation call 612.240.8005.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/12, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now