Minnesota  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/19/08, 12:33 am

Minor consumption at 17 years old

My daughter just recieved a minor consumption citation. She was at a college party. She is going to pay the fine and doesn't need to go to court. It's her 1st offense. Will this go on her record? Will it be removed when she turns 18? How does this work?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search