Legal Question in Elder Law in Minnesota

Can a nursing home take over my mother's cds? They are in both Mom name and the three children's names...can these assets be protected or can nothing be done?

Asked on 5/04/13, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. It would be inappropriate to provide a "yes/no" answer: I urge you seek private attorney counsel regarding this matter. Protection of assets is a key dimension of Estate Planning Law and Elder Law. If finances is an issue, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for need. All the best to you and your family.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 2:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now