Minnesota  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/09, 2:29 am

As a pastime, I write poetry and put music behind it. Then, I'll burn it to a CD. An organization is putting together a cancer retreat and would like to us my poetry with the music behind it. In fact, they'd like to make copies and give to all the cancer survivors. The music of course is copyrighted.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search