Minnesota  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/14/10, 8:35 am

When a spouse commits adultry.And the other spouse moves out and her lover moves in. What are the legal rights to the one that moved out?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search