Minnesota  |  Environmental Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 2:11 pm

The city of Isanti just gave me a 1 day notice saying they are putting in sidewalks, taking out my bushes while doing so. So they said if I wanted to save bushes...I would need to move them tonight. Don't they need to give me more notice than that?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/25/13, 3:03 pm by Tricia Dwyer

Hello. Certainly you may contact a private attorney for immediate, emergency nature legal help. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC Twin Cities Twin Cities To St. Cloud, MN 55404

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search