Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

My 2 children's father who is currently only fighting to have his child support lowered but not as of now fighting for custody. Is coming to my house for the second time in six month and without even speaking to me about it bringing some girlfriend and her daughter over to my house. We only allow supervise visits as the man raped me so they would all have to be here basically against my will. Can I tell him (kindly) to either bring her home and come back or something of that nature without the courts in a future custody case Turing it on me and saying I have with held him from his kids?

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. Your post is not clear, but it is obvious that you are in need of immediate attorney assistance. You should not post details of your private issues on a public website either. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

TRICIA DWYER ESQ., 612-296-9666

FAMILY LAW

CHILD SUPPORT LAW

CHILD CUSTODY LAW

PARENTING TIME LAW

CRIMINAL LAW

ORDER FOR PROTECTION LAW

HARASSMENT LAW

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota