Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/13, 7:07 pm

My 2 children's father who is currently only fighting to have his child support lowered but not as of now fighting for custody. Is coming to my house for the second time in six month and without even speaking to me about it bringing some girlfriend and her daughter over to my house. We only allow supervise visits as the man raped me so they would all have to be here basically against my will. Can I tell him (kindly) to either bring her home and come back or something of that nature without the courts in a future custody case Turing it on me and saying I have with held him from his kids?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search