Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/06/11, 2:38 pm

I am a 17 and a runaway. I want to know my rights.

My father called the police on me for my truancy BUT i have switched my public school and intend on going to school tomorrow, at a new school.

Do I HAVE any rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search