Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 3:21 pm

My boyfriend was taken to jail on a domestic charge. If I recant my statement and tell the court during the trail that we just had an argument and I was mad that he destroyed the apartment, can I be charged with something?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search