Minnesota  |  Family Law

Conveiance language. How do I get this added when someone is not cooperating with an order?

How do I get him to pay the debt and comply with his portion of medical costs?

What are the chances to take away father's legal custody rights when he hasn't had anything to do with his son in over a year?

Answered on: 7/10/13, 1:18 pm by Maury Beaulier612.240.8005

I am afraid that your question is not clear. You should seek a consultation with an attorney who can review your orders and evaluate the best route to take to compel compliance.

In most cases, if there is child support order, you may be able to file an affidavit with documentation of medical expenses with the child support office to have a judgment entered in the amount of any unpaid expenses.

For a consultation call 612-240-8005

Minnesota Lawyers 5775 Wayzata Blvd., Ste 700 St. Louis Park, MN 55416

Answered on: 7/10/13, 3:03 pm by Tricia Dwyer

Hello. You obviously are in need of attorney assistance. Please phone a Minnesota licensed attorney who will review the existing legal order or orders and be able to advise you on your rights and possible paths of action. For a consultation, telephone 612-296-9666 seven days until 8 p.m. daily. Tricia Dwyer, Esq. CHILD CUSTODY LAW, PARENTING TIME LAW, CHILD SUPPORT LAW, FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE LAW, DEBTOR CREDITOR LAW

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC Twin Cities Twin Cities To St. Cloud, MN 55404