Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 4:35 pm

My daughter has recently turned 18. she is a senior in high school. her father pays child support until she graduates HS. He does have 50% legal custody but is not involved in her life. She does not want him to continue to receive her school transcripts, notices etc...as she is not comfortable having him know details about her life now that she is 18 yrs of age. Does he still have rights to this information? How do we go about getting his name taken off her school information as a recipient?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search