Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/09, 2:31 am

my exboyfriend took my son out of state without telling me

My ex boyfriend and me had broken up for 3yrs, but because of the house that we bought together, we still living together. so my son always with him going somewhere. Tonight he was gone with my son. Not tell me even a word. He have my passport copy . so he can buy the ticket .I am in MN . please help me, what can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search