Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

i've been falsely accused charged with child abuse and i have full custody of my child do i have a say where my child should should be with i won full custody over the birth mother of my kid a few months ago now this came up now the women im with now who i have two kids with wants custody and i have no problem with her having custody

Asked on 3/07/12, 1:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have been falsely accused and everything works out it should not be a problem, and your opinion may carry some weight. If your charges are still pending or you're convicted your opinion may not be taken into actual consideration and may even hurt the woman your want to have custody of your child. It really comes down to what is in the best interest of the child. What is the mother like?

Read more
Answered on 3/07/12, 4:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now