Minnesota  |  Family Law

Father's Visitation Interference/Harassment

I have parenting time with my 5 year old daughter, but the mother is constantly harassing and threatening me with frivolous letters and legalese. The former mediator never put up with this, but now the mother has had the mediator changed after I received weekly visitations and the result is that my parenting time has been cut in half!!

What is happening is that my daughter, who is very bright and full of life, has been having some minor behavioral problems in school, so the mother has now taken her to see a psychologist for the sole purpose of digging up things to blame on me.

What she has done is to make my daughter call her current boyfriend, now husband, ''Daddy'', and also never lets my daughter even mention anything to do with our side of the family, which is a loving and caring family. The mother throws away ANYTHING that my daughter brings home from me; clothes, toys, anything, and even once tore a yellow ribbon out of her hair in the parking lot drop off!!

This is truly insane and is causing my daughter stress and now it is showing in her behavior.

The mother claims to be planning a legal bomb in the next ''mediation'' this coming August.

We just need to STOP the harassment. It is frivolous and damaging to all.