Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/11, 12:53 pm

I need to file for custody for my granddaughter who lives with me, what form do I use? I cannot get anyone to give me a straight answer on this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search