Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/11, 11:39 am

Me and my husband purchased a farm in MN, we are both on title of the farm. We are getting a divorce and trying to figure out if I can keep the place with his permission, but the loan is in his name and him mothers. Can a judge transfer the loan to my name in the divorce.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search