Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 6:51 pm

I have joint legal custody of my son, His mother is bouncing from couch to couch with him and wont tell me where she is staying. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search