Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/99, 12:13 am

Never Married to the Childrens Father

I would like to know what rights my childrens father has re: custody. There is an OFP order on him for my children and myself. One child he hasn't seen in 6 months. The other, he has never seen. He has abondoned us many times in the past, we are now on welfare because he does not support his children at all. I have a house and taken care of everyday life of these children. Can I nullify his rights? If custody is granted,how long can it be supervised? He just gor married again, does that hurt his chances for custody?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search