Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 8:14 pm

What are other options if I refuse to meet with my child's father with whom I share custody with to drop off the minor child for father's scheduled parenting time? The current order states that we meet at the halfway point between the two towns we live and I no longer wish to continue with this as I feel emotionally threatened by child's father. If I absolutely refuse to meet with him for exchanges what could happen?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search