Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/04/12, 7:32 am

i am recently divorced and it was part of our divorce that he pay me for an unpayed medical bill for our son and we pay certan amounts of uninsured medical for him. its been 8 months since the divorce and he is still not paying me for his portion of the bills, is there anything i can do to get him to pay what he owes?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search