Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/11, 7:39 am

My son lives in MN with his dad.He will turn 18 before he finishes high school.Can he legally quit school when he turns 18?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search