Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

visitation order change

Should I try to provide an explanation of the allegations in a response that was filed?

Asked on 7/08/09, 2:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jesperson Minnesota Lawyers - Jesperson Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: visitation order change

Without knowing more about your case, or the nature of what was filed, it is difficult to respond. It appears the opposing party filed a response to a motion that you filed with the court. You presumably object to some of the allegations in their response. Depending on the nature of the proceeding, what the allegations involve, and how much time before you before the hearing, you may want to respond. Once again, without knowing much more about the specifics of the case, I cannot tell you what to do. Whether to respond, and what to say if you do respond, depends on a variety of factors and involves procedural and tactical considerations.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/09, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now