Minnesota  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 9:12 am

A cleaning company made a mistake and went on my property. They took everything from my garage and shed. Property cannot be retrieved. We are talking about $6,000 or more. Company doesn't want to settle. Police tell me I have to take them to small claims court. Even if I win, they don't have to pay !, as I found out in another small claim. Is there any other way in court ? Can I file for stress of being locked out of my property, not being able to replace stolen property and all the running to file case ? Do I sue the person or the company she owns or both ? I don't believe this company is only to blame because she was hired by another company through a mortgage company to clean out the adjacent foreclosure home.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search