Minnesota  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/13, 3:19 pm


My fiance and I are getting married in a couple of months, but the problem is that he has an expired visitor visa. I am a U.S. Citizen, however. In addition, he is currently staying in a different state than I am. I need to know two things. First, is it safe for him to travel by an airplane locally with an expired visa? And second, about how long will the marriage application take until he receives a legal stay status? (e.g. green card). Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search