Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Minnesota

How could I file a harrasment suit agenst a pesty neighbor? They have called police and city on me for years over things like parking my truck on the street, having bon fires,fire wood not stacked, cat not on a leash. I have tried to work with them and be a good neighbor, however I need help.

Asked on 9/18/09, 8:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

First have an attorney send a Cease & Desist letter certified or Priority Mail.

If that doesn't get them to stop, an action for injunctive relief can be filed.

Call or email for assistance.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/09, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now