Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Minnesota

I bought a trailer house recently. Before buying I talked with the trailer park owner, they verbally gave me the okay to live at the park. ( I do have a text message from the owner of the trailer of me telling her I spoke w the trailer park owner and was good to go.) I gave money to the trailer owner. I also called the park owner and let her know I had officially bought the trailer. A couple days latter the trailer park owner stopped at my home and told me I could not live at that park. I asked what my options were and she told me I could sell or move the trailer. About a two weeks later she offered to buy the trailer for what I paid for it. My question is could I sue her to pay for the cost of moving the trailer. As I would not have bought it if she had not told me I was okay to live there.

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. I myself would want to confer with you regarding the full details of this matter prior to providing legal advice tailored to your needs, which obviously are money damages.The amount of money involved is an issue. Whether you want to keep that trailer is an issue. Some oral agreements may be enforceable. Some attorneys, myself included, will provide a no charge, free consultation. Some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for legal work based on your hardship need. All the best.

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Minnesota

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms