Minnesota  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/10/12, 5:00 pm

I would like to break my lease due to fear of my boyfriend becoming violent. He has broke many of my things in the past and has threatened me also. is there anyway I can get out of the lease early?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search