Minnesota  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/22/13, 12:29 pm

my daughter signed a one year apartment lease with her boyfriend in November of 2012. He threatened her last night and she felt for her safety. She left the apartment last night and is afraid of him. Do I have any way to get her off the lease so her name is no longer attached to his?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search