Minnesota  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

I am pregnant and my landlord is harassing me about my boyfriend being over to the house "too often". I have migraines and have been seriously sick, he has been there taking care of me. I have tried working out different scenarios with my landlord to add my boyfrend to the lease, none of which he is responsive to. He has made derogatory comments about my pregnancy on more than one occasion. He is also threatening to evict me if my boyfriends 15lb dog comes over to the house at all, even being in the yard.

My boyfriend owns his own house and does not reside with me. His dog helps calm me down and brings my migraines under control. I have 6 months left on my lease. I hate feeling like I have to walk on egg shells in my own house. I pay all the utilities and the rent on time. I was late on rent once 2 months ago but paid it within the 5 day grace period. I keep the house and lawn in good care.

The LL is very abrasive, narrow minded and mostly unreasonable. I am almost to the point I want out of the lease just so I never have to speak to him again.

What are my options. I feel like he is going out of his way to make my life hell.