Legal Question in Personal Injury in Minnesota

What are my mn. rights if i got physically hurt on city/county property?

Asked on 4/10/13, 9:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. The nature of your rights depend upon the full facts of what happened to you. I recommend that you confer privately with a Minnesota attorney regarding the occurrence. The attorney can provide you with legal advice tailored to what happened. I may be phoned regarding the matter: Tricia Dwyer, Esq. at 612-296-9666. I do note that you should not delay in any manner in seeking legal counsel, because delay on your part may make enforcement of your rights, whatever they might be, untimely; most issues in law have rigid time deadlines for initiating legal action. All the best.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/13, 3:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now