Minnesota  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/17/05, 12:05 pm

How to file a Partition Action

I currently own my house with my husband. We do not have a marriage license but are culturally married. Upon separation, how do I file a partition action on my own without an attorney? Where can I find the forms to file?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search