Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

I recently got pulled over for expired tabs and registration. I panicked due to the fact that I currently do not have a valid license or insurance on the vehicle and gave a false name. A couple hours after the traffic stop I called the local pd and confessed to what happened as I realized how bad the situation was that I had put myself in and wanted to do the right thing. Im terrified of what they are going to charge me with. Any advice on how to proceed further with this would be greatly appreciated.

Asked on 9/24/13, 6:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. I urge you to have attorney counsel with no delay. You also ought not post details of your private legal issues on a public website. You may contact me. Tricia Dwyer Esq

Phone 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC





Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 6:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now