Minnesota  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/02/10, 10:26 am

My boyfriend slipped and fell while working he was on his way back to his truck to get materials and ended up fracturing his shin and ankle in multiple areas. While in the ER we found out that his employer does not have worker's comp and there is a possibility that he has no other insurance for the company. He is trying to say that he offered personal health insurance which was to expensive at the time to take that we are going to have to take care of things such as bills and what not ourselves. I have a baby coming in about two months so we need to take some form of action soon. What would you recommend we do to make sure the medical and loss wages get taken care of since there is no worker's comp and his employer just doesn't seem to care?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search