Legal Question in Workers Comp in Minnesota

How do I ask for compensation for a large scar left on my hand from a crushing injury at work without a lawyer. They have been paying for my medical bills but now a large scar is left on the top of my hand.

Asked on 1/07/10, 5:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Chris Carpenter Chesley Kroon Chambers and Harvey
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To maximize your recovery, you would be wise to have an attorney. You can ask your doctor to give you a permanent partial disability rating, but I would not do so without the advice of an attorney. This coudl undermine your claim.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/10, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now