Legal Question in Workers Comp in Minnesota

My girlfriend just went to the doctor and found out she has a broken rib. She works as a server at a bar and grill and got pushed into a table by a customer three nights ago. She is scheduled to work again today. What should she do?

Asked on 10/03/12, 2:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Atkinson Thomas Atkinson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should absolutely contact an attorney immediately to discuss the same AND be sure your employer reports the injury to their workers compensation insurer. Feel free to contact our office at 651-414-0678 and visit our website at

Read more
Answered on 10/03/12, 2:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now