Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Mississippi

I had sex with a girl who said she couldnt get pregnant becUse of some internal issue. She later informed me she was pregnant but didnt want anything from me. Now she has had the baby and is demanding a dna test and wants child support. This has caused me to lose my job. Do i have a law suit ? What can i do ?

Asked on 5/30/13, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You do not have a lawsuit against the girl for causing you to have unprotected sex with her. You should find out if you are the father.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 11:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now